Saturday, May 9, 2015

Verizon Galaxy Tab 7

It is a good machine.  The only reason I'm no longer using it is because I went to an iPad.  If you are using Android, it's an incredible device.  Used it for about 2.5 years.  I've flushed it, so it is ready to go.  It is Wi-Fi capable, and will act as a modem when necessary.  It is also Verizon compatible as a Wi-Fi hotspot, for internet, and email.  It will need to be activated by Verizon. It is in the box, with instructions and charger.  I used it for my Kindle.  The App is available for Android.  I use Apple, so there's no use even dealing with Android.  There are some who think it is a much better than an Apple.  I had no complaints.  My mind just does Apple.  I'm asking $50 for it, which seems to be in line with what it is selling for on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment